Change of Address

If you are retired member, log in to mySFERS secure member portal.  On the Dashboard page, scroll to “Member’s Address” and select the “Change Address” link.

If you are an Attorney in Fact or Conservator for a retired member, download, complete and submit a Change of Address Form.

  • Social Security Administration
  • Health Service System
  • Seal of the City and County of San Francisco
  • CALpers