Register to join the SFERS member-only community…mySFERS!
Registration is simple and secure and offers 24/7 access to …
- Your Individual member account data
- SFERS Forms and Statements
- A Benefits Modeling Calculator
To join mySFERS:
- Click on “Register” in the blue “Log In” box located in the upper left column of the Home page.
- Fill in the fields in the registration form (blue box on the right). SFERS requires registration information in order to confirm that you are a valid SFERS member. Only SFERS members can access the member-only portal.
- That’s it! Now you are a member of the mySFERS community.
Additional features of mySFERS:
- Schedule an appointment (service retirement, disability retirement, or buyback purchases)
- Get the latest news from SFERS via mySFERS messaging
- Subscribe to SFERS e-Newsletter
- Access your account statement (active members)
- Access your 1099R and/or advice notices (retired members)
Visit “Introducing mySFERS” for detailed information and to help you get started.