Skip to Content

Change Address

To update your home address, log in to mySFERS secure member portal. On the Dashboard page, scroll down to “Member’s Address” and select the “Change Address” link.

Moving out of California? If you no longer want California tax withheld from your pension, please submit a California State Tax Withholding Form to change your election.

If you are an Attorney in Fact or Conservator, submit the request to update a member’s address in writing by completing and submitting a Change of Address Form.